https://www.facebook.com/pg/e.a.m.author/photos...

E. A. Morrison
@e.a.m.author, and:          Ewen A. Morrison <morrison.ewen@gmail.com

At the end of the rainbow... not gold?

There are numerous analogies which come to mind with this old photograph of mine, tickling my fairly wry sense of humour... originally, in my younger years, my key focus was on my family's well-being and so forth! Generally, when one's fit and healthy, paid employment is sought - comparatively easy back then, compared to the present times! We fortunate people could've counted our blessings while recognising how random such matters were - and perhaps, still are?

Most of us know someone who'd be pleased to land a job, for various reasons, over and above the benefit of a paid income! My own 'job' ended on the 4th of February, 2010... I'd been an 'ADI': an abbreviation of DSA ADI, which is quite a mouthful 😐 That car crash destroyed both the car and my business - but not me 😉 ~ That incident finished my term as a professional driving instructor... evidently, Life's lottery is impossible to predict! 😏 Anyway, instead of being an 'Approved Driving Instructor', I'm aiming for the status of being an 'Approved D.I.Y.'  person... time will tell, of course...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Drafting an Article based on Colin Senior's  Likely 

Evolving

We're as we are, everyone might say,
Life's story, both follows and guides,
'As-were' lies behind you  ~ anyway;
Ultimately, fresh discovering glides!

© Ewen A. Morrison 


e. 18.5.22















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry/Prose Drafting