My Name?

                                                Looking at you, looking at me?


                                                                    My Name?

   You can see who and what I am:
and you know, I have a name
Just like you, but NOT Sam!

Perhaps, can guess what it is?
You can see's not like eating:
priming/chewing Cud is bliss!

If I was a girl like you, then,
Keira would suit me too...
 I'm "Highland Coo", no hen!

GP x

 😉


Darling, Keira, while I know you love reading, I hope you're OK with your GP's silly poems etc?
Anyway, if you don't really like them, I'll cry! (anyway, Petendy-world is a nice place, even for some Grandparents too!) ~  
We're really looking forward to coming and visiting your lovely Perth and our very lovely family, there!

Bye, bye, Keira, and we'll be speaking again, soon! 

GP 🌝 x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry/Prose Drafting