PM's Legacy...


Grimace?

Used if something horrible, or grim has happened,
expressing, saving words, breath, perhaps inking?
Maybe seen among certain members of an electorate,
at least south of Scotland's border, I'm thinking!

© Ewen A. Morrison 

I'm inflicted with some form of inbuilt 'reactionary-rhyming' obsession... ach well, so have some others I can think of too - you can add to that number, I suppose ~ who knows? 🌝 
 Anyway, my own history includes times when I've been inspired by both my actual work colleagues and the relevant incidents... perhaps this is an incurable condition? 😐

Potential? 

'UK' faces bills: in the billions, we do hear,
such chaos, much, much more than a tear!
Theresa May, however, is implying that
it is wiser than the rabbit from her hat?

© Ewen A. Morrison 

See what I mean? 😏


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry/Prose Drafting