πŸ™‚ Freshly Resuming here on Monday 08.01.2024...

                                                                               "Daddy Cool" 

 Our daughter Claire, first coined 'Daddy Cool', regarding her Dad (me),  in her youth and over time nicknames and pet names become permanent, rather like my wife Rosemary being called "Roma" by workmates when she was still Rosemary MacDougall and coincidently, in Scottish Gaelic, 'Roma' sounds like 'ro math!', meaning very good...  My parents would be delighted!  πŸ’•







Sometimes Bilingualism is more useful than at other times...

"Co-ghineadh" is Scottish Gaelic for the following:

1. copulation, mating

Although this is free information, please think twice before you further share; as I'm now only semi-bilingual and my parents' opinions might not entirely approve? (reminds me of my youth πŸ˜‰)  πŸ’–












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry/Prose Drafting