Motorcycling ~


Classic Motorcycle

This machine had just left from its parking place... my lens followed - which is natural enough if you're interested in classically designed motorcycles. The other photograph was the first shot, which immediately drew me into this encounter! I live in Dunbeg, by Oban in Argyll,  Scotland. We are blessed to live in what many motorcyclists refer to as 'Bikers Heaven'.
~ I hope that this is enough to say? ~ (for they who don't understand, I'm sorry for you ;)


The last few words suggest a few more sentences...

I'm a fortunate motorcycling enthusiast - if that's incomprehensible, you are reading the wrong article!  I've loved motoring in every style since youth. The number of wheels needn't  be counted - which, thankfully, excludes unicycles (without motors, of course!).

The earliest ever motorcycle which drew my attention belonged to an uncle of mine. I was a small child at the time, so the make or model would have meant little to me then. However, in my adult years, I've learned that it was a classic motorcycle: a Francis Barnett machine... what one learns later in life is beyond putting in any particular genre - it simply enhances one's knowledge! 

Thanks for your time and interest,

Ewen  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry/Prose Drafting